[EquisMetaStock Group] moving along with MetaStock programming

Bill, Lynn, and anyone else interested in moving along on the path to
better understanding & programming in MetaStock, this is my advice:

1) Download the MetaStock Formula Primer (MFP) book from either here
in the files section, or from Equis' site:
http://www.equis.com/Education/FormulaPrimer.aspx

2) Read and absorb as much as you can from MFP, using it in
conjunction with MetaStock examples;

3) Keep everything as *visual* as possible - this is the key to
understanding MetaStock or any other charting software.
For example, if an exploration formula doesn't seem to work the way it
should, plot it as an indicator.  Pull it to pieces and see what works
and what doesn't.

4) Last but not least, consider subscribing to MetaStock Tricks & Tips
(MSTT) monthly newsletter - I simply don't know of a better source of
MetaStock education.
http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, William Ball <wab3618@xxxx>