[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: fibonocci time extentions

Dusan,

Would you mind placing a copy of your indicator in the files section
for the benefit of those of us who don't receive the per message
email updates?

Many thanks.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dusant <cooldush@xxxx> wrote:
> People,
>
> This is an idea which I picked up from Jose. Thank you, Jose.
>
> Creating the calendar day chart takes a little ingenuity, but is
worth the trouble. I am attaching three files which are the Metastock
format for the Dummy Data file. All you need to do is to copy these
files in a separate subdirectory. They are named MASTER, F1.dat and
EMASTER.

> Attached is another file, which is the MS80FORM.DTA. Save this file
into any temporary subdirectory. This is my custom Fibonacci Cycles
formula for Metastock. Import this formula into Metastock by using
the formula window, and selecting the "organiser" button. The name of
the Indicator is "Fib Days Cycles By Dusant".

> The method and steps to follow are detailed below:
>
>    create a clean chart of the dummy   data
>    open another clean chart of   the Index/stock which you desire
>    Right click the Index/stock plot   and select copy
>    then select the dummy data   chart
>    make a new window in this   chart
>    paste the copied Index/Stock   data into this new window
>    Select the major high/low or   high/high or low/low dates for
the security you want to test
>    Determine the dates for the same   (please follow the mm/dd/yy
format)
>    Drag and drop the Newly created   indicator of the Fibonacci
Days on the composite chart.
>    Enter the prompt dates in mmddyy   format
>    Select the histogram format of   plotting the indicator
>    Select "overlay without scale"   option
> Once this is done, you can plot any number of histogram vertical
lines for the time cycles using different colours and highs/lows
combinations.

> Also it is suggested to save the charts, either as a template or
charts so that you can recall your work without problems.

> I am sorry, I have not done anything on the intraday front, but the
logic would be the same. The Time Cycles formula cannot be sent as I
am bound by a non disclosure agreement.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM