Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:36 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: fibonocci time extentions

Dusant, nice presentation.

Glad you aren't including the 'Time Cycles' formula, bit too dizzy
for me ;)

Before I try to install your "Fib Days Cycles By Dusant" Dusant, does
it install to MS v 7.2 ? if not, would you be so good as to provide a
7.2 version.

Thank you Dusant for applying your 'lateral thinking', pat on the
back for me for inspiring you to post 'what I've always wanted'.

Regards. Wallace.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here