[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Turtle Trading Rules

Andrew, I'm fairly sure that some sort of basic trade management can
be incorporated into MetaStock, but it would take some thought and
time to put it all together.  This would possibly involve an
exploration to find the number of currently open trades, capital
available, and ranking of possible new trades.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrew Tomlinson"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM