From: Jose [mailto:josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:30 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Turtle Trading Rules

Position sizing normalized to risk (volatility) can be done in
MetaStock.  See link here for some rough details:
http://www.reefcap.com/ubb/Forum15/HTML/000189.html

Variable position sizing can then be referenced by Roy's equity
indicators and explorations.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrew Tomlinson"
<andrew_tomlinson@xxxx> wrote:
> Be aware that the key elements of the turtle trading system are
based in
> portfolio management, and are therefore not programmable in
Metastock (or in
> any other system tester that I am aware of).  Positions are sized by
> relative volatility, and you need to put together rules as to what
to trade
> when you have more signals than capital.
>
> Andrew

Turtle

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM