Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Turtle Trading Rules

Hi Andrew

> I'm glad to see Jose has again found a way to stretch the capabilities of
> Metastock!
>
> Jose, is there a way to formulate rules in Metastock when you have more
> entries than capital? E.g. three securities qualify under your entry rules,
> but capital allows you to take two. You want to take the two with the
> greatest directional movement (e.g. the largest deviation from a MA)?
> TradeSim just provides a random selection of securities up to the capital
> limits.

There is a way to pre-screen portfolios to rank the highest performing securities by almost any
chosen parameter, then run a system test and include the ranking information. This "Portfolio
Ranking" tool will be released free to MSTT subscribers as soon as I finish the testing and
documentation. Portfolios under test must conform to certain basic rules. One subscriber is already
using the tool. Write to me about it.

Kind regards

Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz