From: joetrade69
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 1:18 PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Fw: [torontometastockusers] an insult to MetaStock

David,

It sounds like a secondary security is being referenced that cannot
be found. I had the same thing happen to me. The base security comes
in after clicking cancel. Mine turned out to be something I dragged
from anther chart, then deleting the other security. I have seen this
with Relative Strength Comparitive and Spread, as well.
If it opens with the clean template, it's not a data issue. you can
then try new chart, which should test to see if the default template
is also affected.

Trader Joe...

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Linton" <dhlinton@xxxx>
wrote:

> [...]
indicators as previously using, but across the price chart is the
message: