[Metastockusers] Re: Fw: [torontometastockusers] an insult to MetaStock

David,

It sounds like a secondary security is being referenced that cannot
be found. I had the same thing happen to me. The base security comes
in after clicking cancel. Mine turned out to be something I dragged
from anther chart, then deleting the other security. I have seen this
with Relative Strength Comparitive and Spread, as well.
If it opens with the clean template, it's not a data issue. you can
then try new chart, which should test to see if the default template
is also affected.

Trader Joe...

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Linton" <dhlinton@xxxx>
wrote:

> [...]
indicators as previously using, but across the price chart is the
message:

> "Waiting for data, press escape to cancel."
>
> Same on every chart I try to open.
>
> Any thoughts on how I may have insulted MetaStock and how best to
apologize to her?

> Thanks
>
> David
>
>       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>       Get unlimited calls to
>
>       U.S./Canada

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM