[Metastockusers] Re: Fw: [torontometastockusers] an insult to MetaStock

The other thing to look for is the Compatibility setting, if you are
running XP.
Right click on the MetaStock shortcut
Select Properties
Select the Compatibility tab
Look at the "Run this program in Compatibility mode for" option.
If running Version 8.0-9.0, this option should not be checked.
If running Version 7.03-7.22, this option should be checked and set
to Windows 2000
If running Version 6.52-7.02, this option should be checked and set
to Windows 2000 or Windows 98

Trader Joe...

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Linton" <dhlinton@xxxx>
wrote:
> I closed MetaStock and used search to find all MSSmart folders.
Deleted them all. Made no difference.
> Thanks for trying.
> David

Terms of