Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] HELP - How to Sell Order and Sell Short Order on the same day for System Tester

Eric, as far as I know, the MS System Tester cannot buy & sell on the
same bar.

> The code for BUY Order and BUY to Cover Order is same and
> the code for SELL Order and SELL Short Order is same.

There's your problem.
In the real world, a exit Long signal is not always a good entry Short
signal.  Long & Short market conditions are often different -
symmetrical Long/Short systems seldom work.

jose -)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johannes Pressler <jopr2003@xxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM