Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Sorry, Email Was Meant For Ken Johnston

>Having said all this, two weekends ago I sat through a seminar put
>on by an actual trader, as opposed to a system vendor.  His strategy
>was simply to add to winning trades and reduce or eliminate losing
>ones!  And every year he makes money-but I could not do it.

Hello Ken,

Could you supply the name of the trader who held that seminar? I'd like to
investigate. Or can you describe his method? Or send me the seminar
handouts? . . . LOL (just kidding, of course). I've been pondering methods
of adding to successful positions but haven't come up with any knock-out
solutions.

Turning to the questions you've raised, could you restate what it is you're
trying to achieve? Naturally, nailing tops and bottoms is everybody's
dream, but after a quick look it at Jose's chart examples it seems his
indicator does a fairly good job - putting it mildly. Is it your goal to
call tops and bottoms of even greater significance? I do understand that
waiting for a channel breakout subsequent to one of Jose's signals would
put you into a move very late.

When in October was Jose's signal generated on the diamonds (don't have
data for the DIAMONDS). Did that mark a major turning point, a falling knife?

TIA and best regards,
Philip

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM