[Metastockusers] Re: Thinking of buying meta stock.. your opinions please

I worked with MS 7.2 and 8 pro version and a year ago found
Amibroker. You better take this for backtesting. MS Backtester has
definitely errors already mentioned in this group or equismetastock
yahoogroup,  i guess.
MS is very good for charting but that's it.

Regards Robert

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM