Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparing multiple issues by percentage

wwflhp

The Normalise by date is simple "mmddyy" date format. Therefore is you want the plot to be normalised from December 1 2003, just type in 120103 in the input window.

To make things simpler, change the line:

D1:=Input("Normalise from Date",010100,123199,010101);

D1:=Input("Normalise from Date-MMDDYY",010100,123199,010101);

You could also check if the original data is containing data which has splits. Splits can make the "steps" occur.

I think it would be better to paste the entire formula here, by which I could check it out for errors.

Dusant
Chief Architect
http://www.candlestrength.com/