Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparing multiple issues by percentage

Thanks for the reply.  The problem was that, by accident, the date you
choose in the example was not a trading day for US stock, and thus not
in the data array.  Thus L01 was always zero.  Thanks again for the
help and the function.  wwflhp

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> wwflhp
>
> The Normalise by date is simple "mmddyy" date format. Therefore is
you want the plot to be normalised from December 1 2003, just type in
120103 in the input window.

> To make things simpler, change the line:
>
> D1:=Input("Normalise from Date",010100,123199,010101);

> D1:=Input("Normalise from Date-MMDDYY",010100,123199,010101);
>
> You could also check if the original data is containing data which
has splits. Splits can make the "steps" occur.

> I think it would be better to paste the entire formula here, by
which I could check it out for errors.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM