[EquisMetaStock Group] specify closing price for a specific date in exploration editor

Hi, again, Leo,

By the way, if you build your indicators thoughtfully, incorporating them
into your ultimate system test will be very straightforward (i.e. easy).

Again, by the way, I am relatively new to this group also (not to MetaStock
though) and I have never seen a group of more helpful and talented people
willing to assist so willingly.  Just watching the correspondence has
provoked many new ideas and taught me things about MetaStock that may never
have occurred to me otherwise.  You 'gurus" here in the group know who you
are and I just wanted to thank you all.

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Data