[Metastockusers] Saving individual charts from large Explorations

G'day,

I currently use metastock 8.01.  What is the process to save
individual charts that I would like to  select from larger
explorations that I run?

Is there some easy way in MS to save them with my notes on them??  so
that they will be updated automatically everyday when I download the
days data at the EOD ?

Until now I have always kept a pencil note of the chart and then
always put in the call letters of the chart without saving my lines
and notes.....sort of like starting all over again each time that I
look at the charts.

Thanks for any help

James

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM