[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Linear Regression Indicator

Take care not to confuse Linear Regression with the Linear Regression
Indicator, which is just the end point of the Linear Regression
trendline for each bar.

The Linear Regression trendline needs to be hardcoded for values to be
referenced in MetaStock.
You can find the code for Linear Regression trendline here:
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#metastock
"LinReg Trendline" link.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stephen Dawson <dawsonsg@xxxx>