Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Programming help--at last!

Is there any help for metastock developer's kit?Jose <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've also had a good read of Roy's first newsletter, and my first thought was: "Why didn't I think of that?"Further reading answered my question.  Roy explains complex, undocumented MetaStock coding techniques in a way that no one else could.  Thoroughly readable, and very easy to understand these concepts with the aid of the graphics.Roy's MetaStock Tips and Tricks newsletter, at $8 per issue, is grossly underpriced.http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/jose '-)--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, superfragalist <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:>       > I got Roy's email about his newsletter, Metastock Tips and > Tricks for $99. I subscribed and read my first copy of the > newsletter, and I wanted to share my
 thoughts with the group. > > I don't know why Equis didn't do this year's ago. They> could have, they should have, but they didn't. Finally, Roy has it, > and it's much better than I expected. You can read about it at:> > http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/> > Even if you don't want to program in MS function language, > you'll be amazed at what you'll learn reading it. I write> some custom code, but mostly I wanted to learn to check the code I > found on other websites to see if it was correct. > > I've gotten code from Equis, Kalosz, TASC magazine and > others. I found errors in a number of indicators, experts and > explorations that I've gotten from them. Thanks to the things> I've learned from Roy, I've been able to find the errors and fix them.> You really do need to learn to check your code if you want to trust
 > it. > > When I was first learning to code, I read everything I could > find, and that wasn't much. People were always asking if this> thing was worth $250, or if that way was the best way to learn > coding. > > Well, this is the first MS programming instruction that I've seen > that was worth anything, and this one is worth every penny of the $99 > a year it costs. I would easily pay Roy double or triple that. Every > one of my other newsletters costs many times Roy's price, and> none of them are as good. > > Roy has provided a lot of coding help on all of the MS boards.> It's too bad someone didn't collect all of his knowledge, so all of> the new, and experienced, users could have the material for reference > whenever they needed it. > > Roy has been asked to do this many times, and now it's done.> I've got my copies in a three-ringed
 binder. I'm going to keep them > for as long as I'm using MS, and when I stop using MS, I'm going to> sell my complete set of Roy's newsletters on Ebay for lot more than > $99. > > Equis should just package these with MS and give them to us free. We > need these more than we need the MS manual. Check this out. You> won't be disappointed. > > No, I don't work for Roy. I don't even live in the same> country. I'm writing this because I see questions on here all the > time about the best way to learn to use MS and its function language. > Well, here it is.> > After you read it, you'll get so excited you'll want to tell> everyone too!  I know other people have read it, and I hope they'll > tell you what they think, so you'll know this isn't a bogus promotion> piece. > > Roy, doesn't like to toot his own horn, so I'm blowing it for> him.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor