[EquisMetaStock Group] Digital signal processing filters and Metastock Tips Newsletter

Andrew,

You asked about digital signal processing filters and Ehlers code. In
the next few issues of Roy's newsletter, there will be articles on
exactly that. It's your cup of tea! You should sign up.

http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andrew_slemko"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM