[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: digital signal processing filters

Andrew, try the "EMA-filtered" and some of the other MS code at:
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#metastock

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andrew_slemko"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM