[Metastockusers] Formula Help please

I am having a difficult time converting the following Tradestation
language into Metastock. The existing code references itself for the
day prior and two days prior. My attempts to use the Prev have
failed thus far.

This is from the new Ehlers book on DSP.

Easy language code:
Itrend= (alpha - alpha*alpha/4)*price+.5*alpha*alpha*price[1] -
(alpha - .75*alpha*alpha)*Price[2] + 2*(1-alpha)*ITREND[1] - (1-
alpha)*(1-alpha)*ITREND[2];

The two references to itself have me stumped.

Any and all help appreciated.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM