[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Any one here using ICE?

On 4 Apr 2004 07:24:09 -0000, you wrote:

>>I installed the pre release of 2.0 and was somewhat sorry I did.
>>Numerous issues.
>>
>>As far as I can tell you can't get it to make a long only system or a
>>short only system.  The final product has to be optimized long and
>>short.  When I try a long only system the buys show up visually on the
>>expert system but not the sells.

It appears to me that you can run it long only, but I have not tried
it yet. You can certainly change the setting in Metastock to test long
only. And when you enter your first set of results on ICE's website,
you can "uncheck" the use of short. Are you saying that even after
doing both of these, that the system never issues a "sell"?

My first concern with ICE2 is the processing time. With the ICE2
systems, it takes me 11 times as long to run any of the V tests as it
does with the ICE1 systems! I assume that is due to the new
Intellistop addition.  John Slauson has confirmed the time required to
run ICE2, but not yet the time differential with ICE1.

My forward test results have not been good either, but I have just
begun doing serious analysis.

Harry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511