Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Gann Fan Interpretation

The canned Fan in MS has its limitations, and the
levels keep changing when you scale it.

You are welcome to download my Gann Fan from this
link and import it into Metastock. Make sure that you plot these indicators from
a major high and a major low.
<A
href="">http://tinyurl.com/379vv

DusantChief Architect<A