Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Symbols updation for indian Markets

Hi,

Try Metaserver.  I just did some testing on Metaserver and Chartupdater and Metaserver was easier to handle and more consistent.  You can get them at:

http://www.traderssoft.com/rt/msrt/

Thanks,
Alali_tarwadi <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hv got MS 8 pro...but I hv access to real time quotes from my broker's terminal....and it gives me data to excel via DDE I want to use tht data into metastock...where a program DDE Chartupdater helps....but I do not know how to link the excel spreadsheet link with the meatastock software...morover the symbols needs to be created for each new security and it is a tedious process.....can anyone suggest a program which gets me all the symbols in the metastock directory and get this symbols updated by excel....Thanking You,Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor