Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Setting colors as a default

When you plot the indicator onto your chart, besides the "Parameters" tab,
there is a "Color/Style" tab.  From that tab you can select the color,
style, and weight for each of the lines in the indicator.

Jay

<<I use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator. Since
there are several indicating lines I find it would be easier to view (age
thing) if I were able to use my own colors and line weights. I set my
requirements up on a chart and saved as my default. The changes do o
save only on the chart that I worked on as far as the above items are
concerned, though I am looking at using these same settings for all my
charts. If I could find a way to change the line defaults for this indicator
it would be appreciated.Thanks in
advance,John>>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor