[EquisMetaStock Group] Symbols updation for indian Markets

I hv got MS 8 pro...but I hv access to real time quotes from my
broker's terminal....and it gives me data to excel via DDE I want to
use tht data into metastock...where a program DDE Chartupdater
helps....but I do not know how to link the excel spreadsheet link
with the meatastock software...morover the symbols needs to be
created for each new security and it is a tedious process.....can
anyone suggest a program which gets me all the symbols in the
metastock directory and get this symbols updated by excel....
Thanking You,