[EquisMetaStock Group] HyperTrader free end of day data from Yahoo

Use HyperTraders free tool to download end of day data from Yahoo.

The tool is called "Smart Downloader".
Link:
http://www.hypertrader.it/freetool.shtml

I had no problem. It seems to put itself right into MetaStock.
(There is no word back on anyone using it for version 9.0).

I was ready to pay for some of the free data downloaders when I came
across HyperTraders Free Smart Downloader. It is a Freeware program.

Try it and let us know what you think.

Good luck in your trading.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511