Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly MACD histogram

I have need to plot a weekly MACD on a
daily chart.  Can this histogram formula be modified to do this or does
anyone know where I could get that formula?  I have tried to figure out
something that would do it but it appears to be a lot more complicated than one
would think.

TIA

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE