RE: [spam] [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: variable periods within functions

            Hi
Jose,

color=navy face=Arial>I just wanted to say thank you for assisting me with this problem. You
have shown me a way forward where I could see no way forward at all. I think your
command of the metastock language is just incredible. Thank you again.

color=navy face=Arial>

color=navy face=Arial>Kevin