Re: [Metastockusers] Help needed for trough and Peak

Samvet,
It is my suggestion that you avoid using the peak
/ trough syntax, as these types of conditions are liable to disappear if the
condition is negated. These and any indicators, used with the zig are fraught
with danger, especially in systems/experts.
Rather, use the highest/lowest function and pin
down the number
of days for a search.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/