Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock 9.0

<<Jay,MS8 was already allowing that the limit or stop price
uses functions and "new" options for entry/exit came also with
MS8.Pierre>>

Goes to show how much I use it.  I've got a favorite
"system" that I work with in real time.  Have never found the tester
to be of much value.  The real test will be to see if it now works without
the glitches that have been reported.

Actually, I generally pick up something on a new version that I hadn't used
before in the way of experts or formulas.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/