Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock 9.0

Jay, MS8 was already allowing that the limit or stop price uses functions and "new" options for entry/exit came also with MS8. Pierre Jay T a écrit:
Just got it today.  I don't really use the System Tester that much, but there have been some modifications in that area.  More formulas, couple of more Experts including a Pring Expert which I've been using.  If you're looking for major changes, don't see any.   Below are a couple of views of some of the added stuff in the System Tester.  You will notice that the limit or stop price allows for the use of functions.  You have new options for entry/exit - but don't ask me if they work, like I said, that's generally not what I use MS for.      Jay   Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.