Re: [Metastockusers] A Little Twist On The MS v7 System Tester

Kevin

> Thanks for that.
>
> Am I correct in thinking that Trade Equity LE is designed to plot an equity
> line rather than amend the MS-generated statistics subsequent to a system test?
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

Trade Equity LE is designed to plot an equity line for an equal (or fixed) position long trade. It
can also plot 12 additional statistics directly a on chart (one statistic at a time). It makes no
reference to the MS System Test but uses exploration results to derive up to 24 trade statistics for
all issues under test. Exploration results can then be summed or otherwise manipulated with a simple
Excel macro to produce results for the database under test.

All trade statistics come from the equity curve and user parameters. Because it is open code the
basic signals from TE can be used to create almost any trade statistic one might require.

In summary, Trade Equity LE is an equity curve generator, but it's also much more than that. It's
not everyone's cup-of-tea but it offers options that neither the 7.x System Tester not the 8.01
Enhanced System Tester can offer.

Roy