RE: [Metastockusers] Re: MS System Tester vs TradeSim

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Jose [mailto:josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: الجمعة 26/03/2004 02:34 م
	To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: MS System Tester vs TradeSim

	Hani, MSST cannot handle specific prices (other than OHLC entry/exit)
	within its compound equity calculation.

	TradeSim can.  It has specific EntryPrice & ExitPrice variables that
	it can use for both system trigger signals, and equity calculation.

	jose

	--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Hani Mounir" <elmagd2000@xxxx>
	wrote:
	> Jose and all,
	> my problem with MSST is that : I have specific values in  trade
	execution ( open, high,low and close ). what if I need to use the
	actual price when entry triggered (delay = zero ). How to do that?
	> Is that the same in TradeSim?
	>
	> Thanks & regards,
	> Hani

	TradeSim
	>       is like comparing night & day.
	>
	>       MSST is based on compound trades, and is buggy and difficult to
	use.

	>       MSST doesn't take into account the trader's limited trading
	account.
	>       You cannot go on trading after your capital is depleted.  MSST
	keeps
	>       on backtesting after the most massive drawdowns.
	>
	>       TradeSim considers entry & exit price slippage, testing on
	restricted
	>       capital (i.e. real-life trading), drawdowns, and thorough Monte
	Carlo

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511