[EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with system tester

Hello !
When I have re-installed metastock 8 pro. I have had a message error.
Now when I try to use system tester I have a message : programm
error " a fatal error occured initializing the system tester"
I have a problem with formorg.exe
Does anybody else have this problem ?
How to solve it ?
Sorry for my poor english langage...
(NB : I have tried to re-install it 2 or 3 times, it's always the
same)
Thank you
Best regards
Phil