Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with system tester

genesis,
I suggest you do a reinstall, again!!!
Only this time, do it like a clean install.
Here are the steps to do that.
Open your explorer
Locate the \Program Files\Equis subdirectory and
rename it to Equis Old.
Reinstall the Metastock software.
While reinstalling, you will get an option to
import old formula, explorations etc. Point the browse window to the old
subdirectory.
After all your formulae/settings are back in
place, and you are convinced that MS is back in shape, you can delete the old
subdirectory.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/