[EquisMetaStock Group] importing data into explorer

Jose,

No, "transaction cost" is for a fixed dollar amount by trade. So with
MSST 8, you can enter, for example, $10000, 1000 shares or 10 % of
initial equity by trade. Or, always as example,  with a formula, you can
enter $10000 plus 20% of profits for each trade.

For slippage, I can enter points or % in MSST.

But, what I don't like of MS8, it's MS often ends with an error message,
mainly in the system tester.

I truly appreciate your comments on TradeSim, and I thank you to let us
discover an alternative to the MSST.

Pierre Tremblay