[EquisMetaStock Group] Three Line Break Exploration

I've owned this program for a week and I need to see if I can get a
little assistanece please. I am not a programmer, just a trader.

What I would like help on is writing a small exploration for
the 'Three Line Break'. I would like to be able to run an
exploration on the markets nightly to see which stocks have changed
positions (up bar to down bar and vice versa). The way I do this now
is by changing the price bars from bar to TLB and view them but this
is very time consuming and my searching is limited because of this
time.

Thank you in advance,
John