Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: DDE feed for Metastock

Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I receive a lot of emails in a day because I belong to various groups.  Not accessing emails from the same machine is something I cannot afford to do.  So, I keep on searching till I find something.

Regards,
Altiminwaedi <timinwaedi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Al,I Use Metastock 8.0 Pro with e-Signal and the data feed will not workif an Anti-virus program is active. I use On Track System Suite which has a Firewall and an Anti-virus module included. I deactivate the Anti-virus module and leave the Firewall activated. This gives me adequate protection as long as I do not use an E-mail client or Internet browser on the same machine.Hope this solves your problem.Tim- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina <zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:> Hello,>  > I just wanted to ask anybody if they have tried to hook up Metaserver in conjunction with a DDE feed in Metastock 8.0?>  > I am trying to do this and it keeps on telling me that "Metaserver RT 31. has encountered a problem and needs to close"....when I click on the link
 containing the error report, it tells me Appname: msrt.exe  Appver 1.1.0.65  ModName:  cslsp.dll  ModVer 1.0 1050.1  Offset 00008875>  > I realize that this may be a little too technical but customer support has told me that I need to uninstall my McaFee professional virus program!>  > I am hesitant to do this.>  > Any suggestions, hints?>  > Thanks,> Al> > > > ---------------------------------> Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada PersonalsPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor