[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: DDE feed for Metastock

Hi Al,

I Use Metastock 8.0 Pro with e-Signal and the data feed will not work
if an Anti-virus program is active. I use On Track System Suite which
has a Firewall and an Anti-virus module included. I deactivate the
Anti-virus module and leave the Firewall activated. This gives me
adequate protection as long as I do not use an E-mail client or
Internet browser on the same machine.

Hope this solves your problem.

Tim

- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina <zebra7860@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to ask anybody if they have tried to hook up
Metaserver in conjunction with a DDE feed in Metastock 8.0?

> I am trying to do this and it keeps on telling me that "Metaserver
RT 31. has encountered a problem and needs to close"....when I click
on the link containing the error report, it tells me Appname:
msrt.exe  Appver 1.1.0.65  ModName:  cslsp.dll  ModVer 1.0 1050.1
Offset 00008875

> I realize that this may be a little too technical but customer
support has told me that I need to uninstall my McaFee professional
virus program!