Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: DDE feed for Metastock

Thanks, bro!!

AlJay T <JaysTownsend@xxxxxxx> wrote:

<<Systemsuite 5.0???  hmmm...never heard of it...perhaps it would do the trick

Thanks,

In June of 2003, PC Magazine gave the 4.0 version a 5 star rating.  Version 5 comes with some free software which I didn't install and I've seen on Internet postings that you shouldn't because it can cause computer problems.  SS 5.0 has a registry "clean up" which I didn't like because it caused problems and I had to go back to an earlier system start point after using it.  However, for the virus and firewall protection alone, I recommend it because it doesn't screw up programs that are running.  Review of 4.0 is below.  You can also do a Google search and get more info.  (I bought mine at Best Buy for $40 - it retails for $60.)

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor