RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Sharescope

Robert

I am not sure I quite understand what you would like to do.

I prefer to keep shares in separate folders (about 15 of them) within my
main Metastock folder rather than in one large folder. I used to export each
of the 15 each evening but found that a bit time consuming. Now my routine
is to export ALL Sharescope data to a single PRN file from the last date I
did an update. I then use the Downloader to convert the data into each of
the separate folders in Metastock one by one. This means I get a lot of
error messages (Error #811: Destination file does not exist) but that does
not matter - I have updated the shares within each particular folder that I
did wanted to update. This might sound a bit of a botch but I have found
this method is much quicker - it only takes a few minutes each evening.

If you want to keep all shares in one folder but do explorations of say just
TechMark shares, I suspect the only way to do this would be to add each one
of them to a TechMark "Favorites" folder within Metastock - a bit tedious
but at least you only have to do it once.

I hope this helps.

Casimir