Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Sharescope

Thankyou for your reply.
This is prety much what I do. I export a table with all the sjares I
want to use to Excel then edit and create a sym sheet. Then in
Downloader add the shares to each folder Ive created. This works well
except for Techmark shares. As these alsoe are part of ft100/ft250
etc. Because I want a Techmark folder as well I find I have to
firstly export all my shares I want and update my folders. Then
export Techmark shares only and update techmark folder only. I know
this is picky but I thought it would have been possible to export and
update 1 time only. Eg in sharescope when you create a portfolio the
shares the shares are in both 'SHARES' and the portfolio. Portfolio
is a reference to were the shares are stored. Is this possible in
Metastock. Basically create 1 folder for all your shares, then in
Metastock create references to these shares.
Regards Robert