From: "Jose" <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: How to remove 3 highest/lowest values in
a range
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:58:50 -0000

John,

Unfortunately MetaStock provides limited formula space (2.5Kb) and
variable count (20).  Often we need to reuse variables just to get by.

But in this case, I'm just modifying xBoxedPds to avoid division by
zero errors, so I find it appropriate to reuse this variable.
Rename any variables to any name that suits you.

Take care not to lose sight of the forest by concentrating on the
trees.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Doe" <ms001122@xxxx>