Re: [Metastockusers] MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade

Anyone who purchased MetaStock within the past 60 days qualifies for a free upgrade to 9.0 (according to the Equis International telephone representative to whom I spoke).  Better call 800-505-5509 right away, before time expires.

I purchased my copy of MetaStock four months ago, so I would have to pay $129 for the EOD version upgrade.  It's difficult for me to believe that my new, four-month-old software is not being upgraded for free.  Seems like an odd way of treating new users.

--Daniel
westrockcapital@xxxxxxxxx

 Do you Yahoo!?

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/