class=750212900-24032004>Chris

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Daniel Kopti
  [mailto:westrockcapital@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004
  6:13 PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [Metastockusers] MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade
  Anyone who purchased MetaStock within the past 60 days qualifies for a
  free upgrade to 9.0 (according to the Equis International telephone
  representative to whom I spoke).  Better call 800-505-5509 right away,
  before time expires.

  I purchased my copy of MetaStock four months ago, so I would have to pay
  $129 for the EOD version upgrade.  It's difficult for me to believe that
  my new, four-month-old software is not being upgraded for free.  Seems
  like an odd way of treating new users.

  --Daniel
  <A
  href="">westrockcapital@xxxxxxxxx