[Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade

This does not surprise me one bit.  A year ago, I purchased a
perfectly legal, legitimate copy of MetaStock EOD 7.2 from another
user who was moving to another program.  Equis would not sanction the
transfer of the software license, and refused to provide support to
me for the program.

Equis has become bloated and arrogant with their succcess, and
stopped caring about individual customers some time ago.  As far as
I'm concerned, their program is overrated, and support (or lack
thereof) is laughable.  The ONLY reason MetaStock is still on my hard
drive is because I can't afford another program right now, but as
soon as I can, MS is GONE!

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel Kopti
<westrockcapital@xxxx> wrote:
> Anyone who purchased MetaStock within the past 60 days qualifies
for a free upgrade to 9.0 (according to the Equis International
telephone representative to whom I spoke).  Better call 800-505-5509
right away, before time expires.

> I purchased my copy of MetaStock four months ago, so I would have
to pay $129 for the EOD version upgrade.  It's difficult for me to
believe that my new, four-month-old software is not being upgraded
for free.  Seems like an odd way of treating new users.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511