[Metastockusers] Re: Metastock Programming Study Guide

Dave, If you are comfortable in writing "CODE" , then save your
money and use it to buy other trading books. You can always find a
new idea to use in Metastock by scouring the web forums. I always
look back into the experts that I write to reuse certain parts of
code. I scour web forums, books, articles, other software code for
ideas that I can Adapt into a trading system.

Henry1224
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "davelansing2004"
<d.ankrapp@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have comments regarding the "Metastock Programming
Study