[Metastockusers] Metastock Programming Study Guide

Hello,

Does anyone have comments regarding the "Metastock Programming Study
Guide" by David Jenyns? I have studied the Metastock manual and I'm
very comfortable at writing my own formulas and explorations. But is
the Study Guide worth the price ($210 USD) for the information
available, or can you learn the same information, albeit at a
different pace, by reading the posts from this discussion group as
well as other Metastock-related web sites?

Thanks in advance!

Dave
Lansing, MI