[EquisMetaStock Group] B-indicator

Has anyone tried the B-indicator in the latest, April 2004, S&C? I
believe that the formula is incorrect. The article says that the
denominator should be Abs(trend)+noise while the Traders' Tip has
Abs(trend + noise). I believe that there may be additional problems
and you need to be careful of your selection of the parameters that
you use. Any thoughts?